Butterfly Crochet Patterns
Click HERE to Pin to Pinterest
Any time of year is a wonderful time to make butterflies. We have seen them used for bookmarkers and to embellish blankets, hats, and even barefoot sandals. I absolutely adore the idea of the mobile pictured above.
What other ways can you think to use little butterflies?
- Perhaps putting them on a felted market bag would look really cute!
- What if you could sew a bunch of them together to make a table runner?
- Or add a few dainty ones to picture frames for a baby shower gifts.
- Are you making a top for a young girl this year?
- Maybe use one as a patch to cover holes in your blue jeans like Kati did from KatiDCreations. Check out her tutorial: Sewing Crochet Appliques to Clothes HERE.
Janaya of Charmed by Ewe says, “I love butterflies. They are fun, bright, colorful and quick to make. Use them as appliques, hair accessories, or hat decor; the possibilities are endless!”
Check out her roundup: 10 Beautiful Butterfly Crochet Patterns
If you love this, you’ll also love: 15 Unique Embellishment Crochet Patterns