Click HERE to Pin to Pinterest
Here are some fun and quick accessories to show off your craft any day or time of year. Yes, they are called ear warmers, but they are also used as headbands.
- Keep your hair out of your eyes when you’re working on projects.
- Growing your bangs out? This is a perfect way to get through those difficult two weeks or so and hide the little crazy hairs.
- Quick trip to the grocery store and you didn’t get to wash your hair. Oh no! But wait. There’s a headband in your car.
- Windy, rainy day on the trails? You got this one beat.
- Crazy, frizzy hair day? A headband and a little oil on the tips of your hair… scrunch it up and make a fun do!
These are perfect!
“As the weather gets a bit chilly, I love accessorizing with ear warmers. They are great for keeping ears warm, without giving you hat hair! So, I have put together a selection of ear warmer patterns for you this evening.”
Check out Jessie at Home’s 12 Free Ear Warmer crochet patterns
If you love these, you will also love: 8 Free Crochet Headband Patterns